EN TR
Yilport buys Gvle Container Terminal

Turkish harbor company Yilport Holding AB is the new owner of Gvle Container Terminal (GCT), its first port in Sweden.

Stig Whlstedt, CEO of GCT, was quoted in the local press: The purchase is advantageous for us. It provides stability, competence and a long-term perspective.

Yilport has purchased 80% of the shares from Metric Capital Partner.The remaining 20% is owned by Gvle municipality through Gvle Stadshus AB. Yilports owner, Robert Yildrim is set to present his plans for GCT in the near future.

News source (external website in Swedish).

This is Yildirim Group's second big investment in Sweden, as it acquired ferrochrome producer Vargon Alloys AB in 2008. The group made a joint bid with CMA CGM, in which it holds a 20% stake, for the Skandia Container Terminal, Gothenburg concession, which went to APM Terminals.

http://www.worldcargonews.com/htm/w20140506.533873.htm



Disclaimer  |  Sitemap  |  Copyright 2013 Yilport Holding Inc
Yildirim Holding Yilport Holding